There are 2 ways to easily assign scans to a Work Zone:
- Method 1: Either by manually draggring and dropping scans from the list in the DATA tab to the Work Zone in the Project Explorer or in the DATA tab.
- Method 2: Or my selecting the scans in the Overview Map and creating a new Work Zone in the Work Zone tab.
- Deleting a Work Zone is possible as well without deleting the assigned scans. See below.
Method 1 – Drag & drop in the DATA tab
- Create the Work Zone first using the button at the top right:
- Select your scans in the DATA tab (you can use Shift for a multiple selection):
- Then drag and drop them with your mouse to the right Work Zone either in the Project Explorer or in the corresponding folder in the DATA list:
Method 2 – Scan selection in the Overview Map
- Go to the Overview Map for your project.
- Select the orthoview (top, left, right, front or rear) and the display setting (RGB, X-Ray, Surface) that will show the best view of your scan layout for a selection by the rectangle selection tool.
- Click on the ‘Rectangle Tool’ in the vertical tool bar:
- By pressing CTRL and clicking on scan icons, you may remove some of the selected scans or add non-selected ones.
- Click on the Work Zone tool in the vertical tool bar:
- In the Work Zone tab that pops up on the right, select the ‘Add Work Zone’ tool.
- Give a name to your Work Zone:
- Your selected scans are then automatically added to this Work Zone:
Deleting a Work Zone
- Deleting a Work Zone does not delete the data inside this folder (scans, BIM mode, documents…). This data is then assigned to the parent folder.
- The Work Zones permission is necessary to delete those Work Zones. Anyone having this permission can delete the Work Zones eventually created by other team members.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.