Instructions for deleting points in Autodesk ReCap
1. Deleted points in ReCap will still show up in your RCP file if you have used the ‘clip outside’ feature in ReCap.
- So, during your cleaning process in ReCap.
2. After cleanup, when saving your RCP file, you cannot use the ‘Optimize’ feature proposed by ReCap.
- Whether you use ‘Save’ or ‘Save as’, you will be prompted one of these messages below:
- In both cases, to get a RCP file which Cintoo Connect will be able to import and upload.
Importing RCP projects that include deleted points using Cintoo Connect
- Install the latest version of Cintoo Connect by following the instructions here:
- Follow the instructions to upload scans to Cintoo Cloud via Cintoo Connect here:
- Special instructions related to RCP projects that include deleted points:
- You will need to have enough space on your hard disk so that Cintoo Connect can make a temporary copy of the RCP project to import.
- In Cintoo Connect, toggle the ‘Remove deleted points from RCP projects’ after selecting your RCP file:
- Click on ‘Import’ to start uploading your scans.