In Cintoo Cloud, select the project in which you want to upload a BIM model.
Create a dedicated Work Zone to host this BIM model.
In this Work Zone, click on ‘Upload Models’.
A new dialogue box will now open:
Upload IFC models from your disk.
When exporting IFCs from Revit, go to Revit’s Advanced Settings:
- Make sure to use “Active Shared Coordinates”
- Make sure to “Include IFCSITE elevation in the site local placement origin“.
- Make sure to select the right_ Level of Detail_ for the work that you need to do.
- Select ‘BIM 360’ as the source for your 3D data.
- Login to your BIM 360 account. Select your Hub and your project.
- Select your folder and model. Supported file types are: RVT, NWD, NWC, IFC and 3D DWG. 3D data only.
- Some transformations are performed in BIM 360 using Forge APIs.
- When selecting a Revit file, you will be asked to select the positioning option between ‘Shared Coordinates’ and ‘Origin to Origin’:
- You will be notified by email once the selected model is ready for viewing in Cintoo Cloud.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.