More about NavVis VLX or M6 devices here:https://www.navvis.com
The data that is expected by Cintoo Connect from the Mobile Indoor device, such as the NavVis M6 or the NavVis VLX, is obtained from processed data folders that can be generated using NavVis IVION or using NavVis desktop-based registration software. This section is about getting the data from the NavVis IVION platform.
Getting VLX or M6 data from NavVis IVION:
You need to process your data in NavVis IVION using a parameter to embed panos in E57 (before processing) as per Processing Data in NavVis Cloud | NavVis IVION Documentation
- In the Point Cloud Settings, set Point cloud resolution to 5 mm maximum (or less).
- In the Panorama settings, switch ‘on’ the “Include panoramas in .e57 point cloud” option.
After processing your data in NavVis IVION, you will need to download an E57 file by following these instructions: Downloading Data from NavVis IVION | NavVis IVION Documentation
Importing NavVis data using Cintoo Connect 2.2.x:
- Select ‘Upload Scans’ in your selected project and Work Zone.
- Select the ‘Indoor Mobile Scanner’ tab.
- Select ‘NavVis IVION’ as the Device / Format:
- You may modify the ‘Positions sampling’ value as needed:
- For example, ‘1/4’ will create 1 scan location for every 4 panoramic images included in the scanning path.
- The number of 3D scans and average distance between each one will be indicated in Cintoo Connect and will be added to your scan count.
- Click on ‘Import’.
- Check the ‘Messages’ tab from time to time to see if the process is running smoothly.
- Your new 3D scans will appear one by one in your Cintoo Cloud project.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.