You may need to align your scans and the BIM model if they are not in the same coordinate system.
- Select the reference data and the one to be aligned. You may want to align the BIM model to the scans or vice versa.
- During the alignment process, navigation in the scene can be in Scan mode (3D RGB or 3D Surface) or in 3D Naviga-tion mode.
- Align this pivot point to the same point in your scan data by using the Translation tool.
- You may select a scan position and the Surface display mode to get more accurate visualization.
- You can also play with the transparency levels for both the scans and the BIM model.
- For both the translation and the rotations, you can put your mouse in the text field, enter a value or use your mouse wheel to adjust.
- Once the translation is done, adjust the rotation to align the model to your scans.
- You may select various scan positions to adjust this rotation.
- Once you are satisfied with the alignment, click on ‘Apply’ to save it.
- If you have aligned the scans to the BIM, this transformation will be applied when downloading and exporting your scans as a point cloud (RCP, RCS, E57).
Merci pour vos commentaires.