There are 2 ways to easily assign scans to a Work Zone:
- Method 1: Either by manually draggring and dropping scans from the list in the DATA tab to the Work Zone in the Project Explorer or in the DATA tab.
- Method 2: Or my selecting the scans in the Overview Map and creating a new Work Zone in the Work Zone tab.
- Deleting a Work Zone is possible as well without deleting the assigned scans. See below.
Method 1 – Drag & drop in the DATA tab
- Create the Work Zone first using the button at the top right:
- Select your scans in the DATA tab (you can use Shift for a multiple selection):
- Then drag and drop them with your mouse to the right Work Zone either in the Project Explorer or in the corresponding folder in the DATA list:
Method 2 – Scan selection in the Overview Map
- Go to the Overview Map for your project.
- Select the orthoview (top, left, right, front or rear) and the display setting (RGB, X-Ray, Surface) that will show the best view of your scan layout for a selection by the rectangle selection tool.
- Click on the ‘Rectangle Tool’ in the vertical tool bar:
- By pressing CTRL and clicking on scan icons, you may remove some of the selected scans or add non-selected ones.
- Click on the Work Zone tool in the vertical tool bar:
- In the Work Zone tab that pops up on the right, select the ‘Add Work Zone’ tool.
- Give a name to your Work Zone:
- Your selected scans are then automatically added to this Work Zone:
Deleting a Work Zone
- Deleting a Work Zone does not delete the data inside this folder (scans, BIM mode, documents…). This data is then assigned to the parent folder.
- The Work Zones permission is necessary to delete those Work Zones. Anyone having this permission can delete the Work Zones eventually created by other team members.
Merci pour vos commentaires.