Importing Cintoo Cloud’s Unified Meshes in Autodesk Navisworks and Revit is possible, although you have to be careful about the size of the mesh that is being generated.
- Low mesh resolution (1 to 2 inches / 2.5 to 5 cm) will be preferred for building interiors, walls, ceilings, floors…
- Medium mesh resolution (1/2 inch to 1 inch / 1 cm to 2.5 cm) will be preferred for point cloud sections and slices, building structure (beams) or indoor equipment.
The proposed workflow is the following:
- Generate a Unified Mesh in Cintoo Cloud, selecting FBX as a file format.
- Import this FBX file in Navisworks.
- Colors are kept.
- Export a NWC or NWD from Navisworks, that will reference this mesh.
- This will have the effect of reducing the size of the mesh.
- Import this NWC or NWD file in Revit.
- Colors will be lost when displaying the mesh in Revit.
- Download your Unified Mesh in FBX format from Cintoo Cloud.
- Make sure that the FBX file and the texture maps and materials are all in the same folder (default setting from Cintoo Cloud).
Merci pour vos commentaires.