More about Emesent Hovermap here: Hovermap – Emesent
The data that is expected by Cintoo Connect from the Emesent Hovermap device and related software is a E57 file together with the scanning path in .xyz format.
Importing Emesent Hovermap data using Cintoo Connect 2.x:
- Select ‘Upload Scans’ in your selected project and Work Zone.
- Select the ‘Indoor Mobile Scanner’ tab.
- Select ‘Emesent Hovermap’ as your source device / format:
- Select the E57 file and the Scanning path (.xyz) generated by Emesent software.
- You may modify the ‘Positions sampling’ value as needed:
- For example, ‘1/4’ will create 1 scan location for every 4 panoramic images included in the scanning path.
- The number of 3D scans and average distance between each one will be indicated in Cintoo Connect and will be added to your scan count.
- Click on ‘Import’.
- Check the ‘Messages’ tab from time to time to see if the process is running smoothly.
- Your new 3D scans will appear one by one in your Cintoo Cloud project.
Merci pour vos commentaires.