Uploading GeoSLAM data
More about GeoSLAM devices here: https://geoslam.com
The data that is expected by Cintoo Connect from the GeoSLAM Mobile Indoor devices is the following:
- The unstructured point cloud in E57 format
- The walking /scanning path in TXT format
Importing GeoSLAM data using Cintoo Connect 2.x:
- Select ‘Upload Scans’ in your selected project and Work Zone.
- Select the ‘Indoor Mobile Scanner’ tab.
- Select ‘GeoSLAM Zeb series’:
- Select the various files listed above in the various fields as shown in the example below:
- You may modify the ‘Positions sampling’ value as needed:
- For example, ‘1/500’ will create 1 scan location for every 500 frames included in the scanning path.
- The number of 3D scans and average distance between each one will be indicated in Cintoo Connect and will be added to your scan count.
- Click on ‘Import’.
- Check the ‘Messages’ tab from time to time to see if the process is running smoothly.
- Your new 3D scans will appear one by one in your Cintoo Cloud project.
Merci pour vos commentaires.
Laissez votre avis sur ce sujet.