More about Leica BLK2GO here: Leica BLK2GO – Mobile Mapping
The data that is expected by Cintoo Connect from Leica BLK2GO device is a single E57 file generated by Leica Register 360 2022.0 or above, and Leica Publisher Pro.
- The Leica REGISTER 360 2022.0 supports the Command Line Interface (CLI).
- The Leica PUBLISHER PRO is required to run the CLI and add the trajectory in the E57.
Please refer to the section ‘Export BLK mobile data to E57’ on page 46 of this Leica documentation.
Importing Leica BLK2GO data using Cintoo Connect 2.x:
- Select ‘Upload Scans’ in your selected project and Work Zone.
- Select the ‘Indoor Mobile Scanner’ tab.
- Select ‘Leica BLK2GO’ as your source device / format:
- Select the E57 file generated as described above.
- You may modify the ‘Positions sampling’ value as needed:
- For example, ‘1/4’ will create 1 scan location for every 4 panoramic images included in the scanning path.
- The number of 3D scans and average distance between each one will be indicated in Cintoo Connect and will be added to your scan count.
- Click on ‘Import’.
- Check the ‘Messages’ tab from time to time to see if the process is running smoothly.
- Your new 3D scans will appear one by one in your Cintoo Cloud project.