More about NavVis VLX or M6 devices here:https://www.navvis.com
The data that is expected by Cintoo Connect from the Mobile Indoor device, such as the NavVis M6 or the NavVis VLX, is obtained from processed data folders that can be generated using NavVis IVION or using NavVis desktop-based registration software. This section is about getting the data from the NavVis desktop app.
The following data is needed to process the NavVis data:
- The unstructured point cloud in PLY or E57 format
- The walking /scanning path in CSV format
- This CSV file is usually included in the same folder that contains the panoramic images.
- You may want to look for a folder call ‘pano’ or ‘panoramic images’ where the raw files for your Indoor Mobile device are stored.
- Note: If this CSV file is not included in the same folder than the panoramic image, make sure that it contains the path to the images in the right folder. For example, you can have the images in a ‘pano’ folder, under the folder where the CSV file is. If all the image filenames are prefixed with ‘pano/’ in the CSV file, the import workflow will work.
- Example content:
- Optional: The geolocation information in XML format
- This geolocation information is usually produced while putting multiple scanning sessions in the same coordinate system.
- For single scanning sessions, this geolocation information is also produced when specifically requesting the E57 file as an export from your registration software.
- This XML file may have an ‘_bundle’ in it for NavVis data.
- Opening this XML file, you should see all scanning sessions being listed with some position and orientation for each.
- This data will be used by Cintoo Connect for the restructuring process followed by the point cloud-to-mesh transformation and the upload to Cintoo Cloud.
- Example content:
- If you have performed your scanning in multiple sessions, you will need to bring each point cloud (in PLY or E57) one by one together with the scanning path for each (item 2 above).
- The geolocation XML (item 3 above) will also be mandatory in this case for each E57 import.
- Cintoo Connect will look for each point cloud file name in the XML file.
- Note that you can run several Cintoo Connect import sessions in parallel if your computer has enough capacity.
Importing Navvis data using Cintoo Connect 2.2.x:
- Select ‘Upload Scans’ in your selected project and Work Zone.
- Select the ‘Indoor Mobile Scanner’ tab.
- Select ‘NavVis VLX and M6’ as the Device / Format:
- Select the various files listed above in the various fields as shown in the example below:
- You may modify the ‘Positions sampling’ value as needed:
- For example, ‘1/4’ will create 1 scan location for every 4 panoramic images included in the scanning path.
- The number of 3D scans and average distance between each one will be indicated in Cintoo Connect and will be added to your scan count.
- Click on ‘Import’.
- Check the ‘Messages’ tab from time to time to see if the process is running smoothly.
- Your new 3D scans will appear one by one in your Cintoo Cloud project.
Merci pour vos commentaires.
Laissez votre avis sur ce sujet.